(30E Ferrier Crescent, Aberdeen AB24 2QH)
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- when you complete the online contact forms on our website (“Site”) providing us with your name, address, email address and contact number;
- whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you visit our Sites we will retain details such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below); and
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Sites.
- We may also collect data in the following ways:
- Forms filled by you to provide services within the cleaning area
- Personal or/and business data collected for invoicing purposes
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Under the Data Protection Act, and now enhanced under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have rights with regard your data. You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Should you want a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact us at email@example.com or write to us: Karbo Services, 30E Ferrier Crescent, Aberdeen AB24 2QH.
The accuracy of the information we hold about you is important to us. If you would like to make any corrections or ask us to remove any inaccurate data we hold please contact us.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern.
- We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- respond to an enquiry submitted via our online contact forms;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites, when you choose to do so;
- ensure that content from our Sites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our Sites and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. In line with GDPR regulations this privacy notice will come into effect on May 25, 2018.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit your information to these websites.